Full Time Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Hungary, Budapest Mission

Friday, December 25, 2015

Week 83 - 3rd Week in Szombathely

Well another week.

Man I keep having these crazy weeks with super high highs and really low lows. All I'm going to say about the lows is that EVERYTHING and EVERYONE is against us skyping home on Christmas!!! Its ridiculous. But! We will be victorious! It is all gonna work out and we will see our families. I love my new companion. He is really quiet most of the time, or he was... but now his personality is really starting to come out!!! I love it he is super cool! I really am happy to serve with him and he is really teaching me so much right now.

I also really like the other elders especially Jensen. We went on splits today to buy presents for our companions for Christmas! Super cool kid and I can just be myself with him and not be judged. I am looking forward to this Christmas transfer a ton! The work needs some work but that has a lot to do with the fact that it doesn't quite go during Christmas. We will see going into next year.

I can't wait to come home, I am super excited to see my family again and now things are set for March 17th!!! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! No pictures this week sorry, I did take them but our current email situation is sketchy so not really going to push my luck on trying to upload and risk crashing.

Love you all Merry Christmas!!!

Elder Oakes, Hungary Budapest Mission
daniel.oakes@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment