Full Time Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Hungary, Budapest Mission

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Week 80 - 21st Week in Szeged

Hey to one and all!

Sorry this is short but, good week! We had a baptism in the other companionship. His name is Gabor. Great young man that has been investigating for almost a year now and his parents finally gave him the okay! It was super great! My companion taught him before the transfer so he was asked to do the baptism. Super great! We both went home feeling like we were on cloud 9!

Our work is going well. Next week we are going to have 2 Baptisms! Kriszti and Ildiko. I can't wait for that! This will sadly be our last full week here though with next week being transfers. I am probably bouncing out of here. I love Szeged, so I will miss it for sure, but I'll be back! (Name that movie, hahaha...)

Anyway gotta get rolling here pretty soon. I love you all back at home and I already sent out some pictures of the Baptism to you all. Enjoy your week!

Elder Oakes, Hungary Budapest Mission
daniel.oakes@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment