Full Time Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Hungary, Budapest Mission

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Week 79 - 20th Week in Szeged

Crazy week,

Well things started out pretty normal, all in all good week. I got the package from Jess it was amazing. I really like the pistachios that she sent, they are super expensive here and I really like them. I would welcome more at any point in time! 2 boxes for Christmas, holy cow! That's a lot! I am excited now for sure!

For Thanksgiving we will be doing a turkey like the one that we did last year for Christmas. Hope it turns out well. I hope that Naomi will be getting better and Lizzy too! I love you all back at home miss you! Have a good week!

Elder Oakes, Hungary Budapest Mission
daniel.oakes@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment