Full Time Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Hungary, Budapest Mission

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Week 72 - 13th Week in Szeged...Transfer Week, Staying in Szeged

Hey there mom!

We got transfer calls this morning. Things are kinda of going crazy in the mission. I will be staying in Szeged but I will be switching to the other elder companionship. Elder Höferl will be going to Dunai Varos with Elder Cannon, and I will go to Elder Tillamin-Dick.

I am short on email time so I will clue you all in more next week. Today we will be heading up to Budapest early because I have a doctors appointment (don't freak out, not a big deal). My knee that I hyper extended in football has been hurting a bit since the cold weather so I am just going to go get a brace for it.

Conference was great. Luckily we got to watch it in English. I am really glad I got to understand everything. It's good to hear you are all doing good. Please pray for me and my new companion with all of the changes happening here.

Love you!
Your son,
Elder Oakes,
Hungary Budapest Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment