Full Time Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Hungary, Budapest Mission

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Week 62 - 3rd Week in Szeged

This week...

It's been a long one and a good one. We had a ton of programs this week. LIKE A TON!!! It was awesome. We hit 25/10 (the time requirements for a week) by Thursday! I was amazed at how much we have been doing.

We have a lot of really good investigators right now. One of them, Péter, is on baptism date and progressing really well. Meeting with him has been great! He wants to be baptized really bad and I think he is going all the way. We meet him with his cousin who is a member. Member missionary work is awesome!

Aside from that we also had Zone Training. This was my first zone training as a zone leader, it was definitely interesting being on the other side of things but I felt like it went really well. We focused our training on building our relationships with God, our companion, the members and then the investigators. We stressed the importance of the connections between these relationships and had some great role plays and activities. The whole thing went great.

Saturday we had sport nap. Three investigators came, it was great! We always play soccer here. But I am getting a lot better I think. Church was good as well. Honestly just lots of good hard work.

Sorry no pictures this week. No time to take them and no time to upload them. Mom and Grandma, I am sorry to hear about Grampy passing. I loved him and will miss seeing him when I get back in April.
Love you all!

Elder Oakes, Hungary Budapest Mission
daniel.oakes@myldsmail.net
This picture was from Sis. Wittaker's blog...Elder Oakes is intently watching

No comments:

Post a Comment