Full Time Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Hungary, Budapest Mission

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Week 63 - 4th Week in Szeged

Well with 15 minutes and counting this will be short,

I don't have a lot of time to write. But I'll just sum up the week. We have had a lot of programs and we have a lot of investigators making progress. I love the people here!

This week has been little rough for more reasons than one, but I am doing good. I have been sending a lot of prayers to my family and I know God has been paying attention. My sister Naomi, after her first round of chemo treatment, is in remission! God is hearing prayers for sure.

As for interesting things in this week, we got to clean the apartment! Yeah! But not our apartment. There was a second elder companionship that got shut down here and they left their place destroyed. When the Jensens came for apartment checks they weren't happy.

So we planned a day and the Jensens came back and cleaned it with us. We got it nice and pretty for the new elders coming in tomorrow.

With eight minutes left, I got to go write some more emails love ya all!

Elder Oakes, Hungary Budapest Mission
daniel.oakes@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment