Full Time Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Hungary, Budapest Mission

Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 26 - 8th Week in Szolnok

Hey Family,

WOW! A 79 IN. BOX? THAT'S HUGE! I am assuming that is some sort of totaled number otherwise that's going to be one big box. Sister Staggie is super awesome to help out, tell her I said thanks! And let the Cammack's know I love them and miss them! I will have to send Jon an email.

The pool looks super awesome. I can't wait to get home and go swimming in it! I should be getting back right as the summer starts to heat up so that will be super awesome. I wish I could be there to watch it all happen, from this far away it seems to be going really fast, every week something new seems to happen but you guys keep saying finally something or other, so maybe it's just cause I'm not there watching it all.

The cars look szuper (super) with their missionary decals and all. Naomi asked me how the language is going. Tell her I said that it's going really well. Tell Naomi her fort was super good! And Becca, don't worry about not knowing what to get me! That's fine, tools though (you know me too well), like you said would be awesome. And Happy Birthday Becca! I'm glad you already got my present!

This week has been pretty long, and expensive. We have had a lot going on, We finally met seriously with one of the coolest guys I have ever met. He is Hungarian but trained in the American military services and really likes to hang out with us. His name is Arpi, and over the last couple of weeks has hung out with us. But we were finally able to sit down and talk. We went through a full restoration lesson with him and that was awesome. He has a lot of things in his life that have been difficult for him and make it hard for him to understand God and religion, but I think with time he can really change his life with the gospel. Unfortunately we weren't able to meet last week with our other investigator about baptism. Hopefully, we will get to meet with him this week though. We also found a nice older lady who we taught a full lesson, but when we went back, she didn't remember us at all. Super disappointing! But life moves on. On Friday we went into Szeged for Zone training. And then we had to go in Budapest for stake conference on Sunday. So lots of travel this week! (the expensive part)
Sister Atkinson and Sister Wilson
Elder Weaver
Elder Depallens, Meek, Weaver and Oakes
Elder Oakes and Elder Day

Well, I love you all at home! Can't wait to see you at Christmas when we skype! I have to go, something happened with one of the sister missionaries.

Elder Oakes, Hungary Budapest Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment