Full Time Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Hungary, Budapest Mission

Monday, May 26, 2014

Serving in Debrecen!

Hey! So, I only have a little time and it's taking forever to type because the keyboard layout is different here. We have an appointment in 30 min so Il'l just let you know that I'm doing good. My first area is Debrecan (I'm not sure if i spelled it right). The work here is really slow. There used to be 100 or so members but then a lot of bad stuff happened with the branch so now only 30 or so are still active. But there are a lot of great people here!

My companion is Elder Miller. He only has like 5 weeks left, so he runs the show. Our apartment is a mess and I have spent most of my free time trying to clean it. We have done a lot of streeting and other things to find people to teach. I like my companion. We get along well.

Packages get shipped to the mission home so you will need to try and get a hold of them for the address. If you send packages, you need to be clever packing things. From what I understand mail is stolen a lot.

Well, I got to go, love you!
Elder Oakes, Hungary Budapest Mission

Arriving in Budapest




PDay Sightseeing in Debrecen

No comments:

Post a Comment