Full Time Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Hungary, Budapest Mission

Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 76 - 17th Week in Szeged

Well another week down,

Time is absolutely flying now. I can't believe how fast the time is going. This week has been great, the work is going so well now and the next week we already have 18 preplanned programs. We are busy! Our recent convert Klara is doing good, though we haven't been able to meet for a while but we will meet this week so I'll grab a picture with her!

In other news our investigator Kriszti is on bap date for Dec. 5th so we are pumped for that. I think she is serious and will go through as well. I am so pumped that the work is going so well. My companion is a good kid, even though sometimes unconventional. I love him though because he is honest with himself and with others about it for sure.

I miss home a lot now and think about you guys almost everyday. I pray for Naomi a lot as well. Its funny to see you guys got a cardboard cut out of me! LOL. Anyway short on time so gotta bounce, love you all!

Elder Oakes, Hungary Budapest Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment