Full Time Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Hungary, Budapest Mission

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Week 77 - 18th Week in Szeged

To one and all,

This has been a great week. The work is going great! This last week we almost had 25 solid hours of programs we have more than 20 people we are meeting with and honestly I am loving it! I finally got a picture with Klara my investigator who got baptized a few weeks ago. There were no pictures taken at the baptism unfortunately so we just took a new one, but I forgot my camera at home so I'll send it next week...

After Klara got baptized we had no more investigators with baptismal dates. But now we already have two new ones. One is a member's wife he just got married too. She is super awesome and progressing really fast. The other is a 22 year college student named Kriszti. She found us after years of watching Mormon video blogs! She is also super ready, though organized religion is still a little foreign to her. But the point is things are going well!

Last week on p-day we also got to go shooting (bows and arrows not guns). We also forgot to take our phone with us and found out the mission president tried to call us like 4 times oops... No problem though. I am looking forward to my package but I still haven't gotten my hands on it yet so we will see later.

By the way, Baby Lucy is so cute (my niece I haven't met yet)! I love you all back home and really miss you all!

Elder Oakes, Hungary Budapest Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment