Full Time Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Hungary, Budapest Mission

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Week 54 - Transfer This Week to Pápa!

Man this week has been something!

This has been a great week, lots of work but finishing out strong. We had a lot of good bye programs with people (even though we didn't know I was leaving till this morning, hope for the best plan for the worst) and a lot of good visits. I will miss Sopron for sure. I am sad to be leaving. We finally have things coming together, the work is rising and we have a good pool of investigators! I will really miss Ersike néni, a really sweet recent convert and Zsolt, though I will see him for sure from time to time. He gets around Hungary a lot and visits missionaries. I will probably get to see Sandor again too, he also gets around Hungary a lot too. The sisters here in Sopron are being replaced with elders. Elder Evans will be staying and getting a new companion.

I will be heading out to Papa tomorrow, another small town in Hungary. I have been sizing down ever since I got here, thankfully Papa is the smallest city in Hungary where there are missionaries so it's only up from here. But it will be good for sure. I am going into a threesome companionship as well!!!! I will be with Elder Mellor (from my MTC group) and Elder Rodgers (just got done with his greenie transfer). I am really excited and can't wait, though I am kinda nervous, I will be the district leader again and we will have a whole new set of problems being in groups of three all over the place. I have no idea how we are going to figure out the showering schedule either.

Nike, from Tatabanya, came here with her mom for her birthday to take a vacation to Sopron. She called me up to ask what they could go do, so we met up and I gave them a map and some cool locations to go visit as well as the number for the chocolate factory. I also get to see Lala from Tatabanya when we make the transfers. I'll get to say good bye to Jordan before he heads home to Arizona!

But I am looking forward to it, I miss you all at home friends and family alike! I wish you all a great week!!!

Until next week! ttyl,

Elder Oakes, Hungary Budapest Mission
daniel.oakes@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment