Full Time Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
Hungary, Budapest Mission

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Week 91 - Transfer to Budapest...Coming home March 17th!

An awesome week!!!

Well this last week we had transfers, Elder Krueger has long since packed his things and moved right on up to Budapest. I was sad to see him go because I really got along with him, but in return I got 2 new companions Elder Heaps and Elder Hughes. I LOVE THESE GUYS! We have hit it off really well. Hughes is a new missionary so I get (got) to help train! Something I always wanted to do though before now never had the chance. We have been working really hard too, a good change of pace seeing as Rigor mortis had set in last transfer :P

We also had a great branch party we got to go to, there was karaoke and food and the members! It was great. I really enjoyed it a lot. As you all will see my companions and I got a little into the karaoke! We had a great time.

So I can't remember if I mentioned it or not last week but my time in Szombathely is numbered. In fact president Szabadkai only left me to help me get the other Elders situated, and two nights ago he called me informing me that I will leave on Tuesday. That's tomorrow now... I have said a few goodbyes already, and I'll have a few more tonight. Tomorrow I will finish out the rest of my mission in Budapast with Elder Craig! He has been secretary for a while and will be coming out with me for my last month. I am super excited.

I love you all back at home!
Elder Heaps and Elder Watson
Add caption
Elder Hughes, Elder Heaps, Elder Oakes
Elder Oakes, Elder Heaps, Elder Hughes, Elder Howard, Elder Dixon





Elder Oakes, Hungary Budapest Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment